Ms. Goldberg Weiner is a shareholder of the domestic relations firm, Hofstein Weiner & Meyer, P.C., which is celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2016. Ms. Weiner has practiced with the firm since its inception. Experienced in all aspects of family law, Ms. Weiner particularly focuses on appellate matters and prenuptial agreements.
She is a member of the American, Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Bar Associations and is also admitted to practice in New Jersey.
Ms. Goldberg Weiner served as an adjunct lecturer in law at the Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, teaching courses in child custody and the economics of divorce. She assisted in the drafting of West’s Pennsylvania Forms volume on Domestic Relations, has lectured on behalf of the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and has contributed to its publications, as well as to other publications addressing family law issues.
Ms. Goldberg Weiner received her B.A. from Franklin and Marshall College and her J.D., magna cum laude, from Temple University School of Law.
- Pennsylvania, 1987
- New Jersey, 1987
- Temple University School of Law J.D. Magna Cum Laude 1987
- Franklin and Marshall College B.A. 1984
Beyond the Firm
- Immediate Past President – Temple Sinai (Cinnaminson, New Jersey), 2012 – 2014
- School Board of Temple Sinai (Cinnaminson, New Jersey), 2008 – Present
- Member of the Year Honoree – Temple Sinai (Cinnaminson, New Jersey), 2013
- Past recipient of the Volunteer Award, Girl Scouts of South Jersey, Pines Council
- Raised six children