- Panelist at the Advanced Issues in Divorce conference of the Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs (PICPA) in Philadelphia in October 2016. The program was entitled "Identification of Deferred Income and Assets During Divorce" and dealt with the recognition of new and different forms of executive compensation, including whether they should be considered income for support purposes or assets in equitable distribution.
- Lecturer for the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellows at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in April 2016. The presentation focused on how divorce and custody law impacts the practice of psychiatry.
- Speaker at the November 2015 American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Annual Meeting in Chicago. Mr. Meyer’s panel discussion was titled “For Love or Money: Child Support with the High Earner”, and included discussions on how high income support matters are handled by courts throughout the nation, and strategies for both payors and payees on how to best present their cases.
- Participant in a Panel Discussion at the October 2015 Divorce Conference sponsored by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, titled “Real Estate Assets and Liabilities”. The program included discussions on strategies related to the division of personal and business real estate and associated income issues in family law matters.
- Course Planner and Speaker at the October 2015 conference co-sponsored by the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts and the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers in Washington, D.C. The course was titled “Shared Legal Custody: Should There be a Presumption”.
- Elected President of the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers at the organization’s July 2015 meeting at the Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia.
- Moderator of a program in October 2014 at the American Bar Association Family Law Section Fall CLE Conference in Burlington, Vermont titled “The Essentials of Addiction: A New Understanding for Family Law Practitioners, Forensic Experts and the Court”.
- Hearing Committee Member on the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, appointed to a second three-year term in August of 2013.